Jeanne from Cook Sister! tagged me in a meme last week. In case you never thought you wanted to know, here are seven random things about me:
1. I sing along to Billy Holiday when I’m alone, using whatever suitable apparatus is at hand as a mike (think hairbrush or wooden spoon). Sometimes I dance.
2. I like taking the stairs and beating the people on the escalator.
3. I grew up mostly vegetarian. The fabulous Mr P taught me to love a good steak. I love a good steak.
4. My favourite toys right now are my new iMac, my Epson 3800 printer and my collection of wooden spoons.
5. My favourite camera is older than I am and is still more reliable than anything else I’ve used.
6. I like to sneak off on a quiet afternoon and watch a sad or historic movie on my own. I buy winegums for the duration.
7. I’ve never had a real macaron and I’m saving myself until I can buy one in Paris.
The rules to play along are simple:
* Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
* Share seven random and/or weird things about yourself.
* Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs
* Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I’d like to tag the following:
Jennifer from Milk and Cookies
Bea from La Tartine Gourmande
Ximena from The Lobstersquad
Carol from Paris Breakfasts
prefers anonymous from Tea and Cookies
Annette from Greedy Goose
and the folk from The Tiny Farm , which isn’t so much about cooking food as growing it, but whatever.